Shogun-of-the-darkShogun-of-the-dark

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Intermad: Psyco Intermad: Psyco

Hey. . .

You spelled Psycho wrong. . . Thought you should know that. . .

nstriker responds:

Yeah everybody says that but Thats His name its not Psycho as crazy but Psyco as a name

Pickle Heaven Pickle Heaven

That. . .was. . .

AWESOME!!! lol, I don't know what your pickle fetish is all about but I really liked this video. It was strange . . . but awesome lol. I think all the time spent really paid off, nice job

Lizzie616 responds:

wow, thank you, that means a lot. I actually walked away from this video with my head down thinking "im a fucktard."
but you opened my eyes

Why are you doing this? Why are you doing this?

Nice work

I do have to admit that at first I didn't think I was going to like this. After you introduced the tie wearer it was great. lol knives don't kill people. . . Nice work

kojay responds:

see its people like you that give me the most confidence in my work

Super Tree Cop Super Tree Cop

that was the shit

Thats the best video Ive watched in a while. Nicely done, you really captured the essence of the cop fliks like "Starsky and Hutch" and "Beverly Hills Cop" awesome job.

Happy Birthday Casualty! Happy Birthday Casualty!

ok

the animation was decent but you have one thing wrong. Lamb of God is actually the exact opposite of the best band ever. in all actuality Lamb of God is one of the worst bands ever. Thought Id help you sort that out. Seriously, they suck ass.

Murray responds:

Favorite Bands:
* Slipknot

Casualty is going to laugh his ass off when he sees your review.

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!

I can't wait to see this series. I've watched the original Lilium video at least 150 times(no exaggeration) and it STILL gives me chills. I love your work.

Mario vs Yoshi(WTH) Mario vs Yoshi(WTH)

awesome

That was actually really fuckin good. I just wish it was longer. The animation was smooth, the sprites weren't all distorted and you had some sweet ass music. Not bad at all, 4/5

Guns For Lollipops Guns For Lollipops

well. . .

The animation was smooth, I have to give you that. Also the "story line" was cool. But what the hell is with the sound? 99% of all claymation videos Ive seen have shitty sound and this is no exception. Make the sound less scratchy and Ill enjoy it alot more. So, overall nice job.

Allen-Productions responds:

well...thank you...i did spend 3 MONTHS on it...

Random Stuff 6 Random Stuff 6

FUCK YES!!!!

Awesome. . .Just awesome. Thats was one of the best stick figure vids Ive seen in a VERY long time. Keep that shit coming.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Funny as HELL!!!!

I was tempted to close the window but your promise for something good at th end ate away at me so I had to watch and what a prize!!!!! Im glad I watched all the way through now,lol. Awesome video dude.